Thrashing about in a fog of uncertainty? Distressed that the most popular free online opedia is “increasingly anti-Christian and anti-Amerian”? Why not consult Conservapedia?. Using this powerful tool, you will find the following beacons of enlightenment gleaming in the darkness:
– “On Wikipedia, many of the dates are provided in the anti-Christian “C.E.” instead of “A.D.”, which Conservapedia uses.”
– “Occasionally someone denies the existence of Jesus, but few scholars take this seriously.” (cite)
– “[Global warming] is widely accepted within the scientific community despite a lack of any conclusive evidence.” (cite)
– “There is some evidence that traditional Muslim scholars have been suppressing [...] information [about] various recently-recovered scrolls that hint at early Muslim human sacrifice, which was also a part of early Judaism which ended after the Genisis [sic] story of Abraham and Isaac.” (cite)
– “Feminism is the philosophy that the sexes deserve to have equal rights.” (cite)
Nothing can prevent the Twisty jowls from cracking open the buckteeth at that last one especially; it is the entry on feminism in its entirety. The inclusion of the word deserve, like there’s actually still some question of entitlement, is a howler.
Also, “equal rights”? And nothing about the bra-burning? Hahaha. Ho boy.
[via Some Guy with a Website]