What is this thing?
You are reading I Blame The Patriarchy, the patriarchy-blaming blog that has been advancing the radical feminist views of Twisty Faster since 2004.
I Blame The Patriarchy is intended for advanced patriarchy-blamers. It is not a feminist primer. See Patriarchy-Blaming the Twisty Way for details.
This is what the blamer should know before commenting.
"I couldn't get Twisty's point. It was so longwinded." -- The Blogosphere
Email Twisty.Faster at G mail
What are the Global Accords Governing Fair Use of Women?
Latest Blamer Invective
- UterusWatch 2014: Texas godbangers’ brilliant campaign to jam women up (25)
- blue stocking: What a good book! Thanks, Mybodyisacage. I never would have read it without your recommendation. Some...
- cootietwoshoes: I’m about halfway through Dietland, and, holy moly, there’s some satisfying Savage Death...
- Mybodyisacage: I miss Twisty and hope everyone is doing as well as they can on Planet Misogyny. For some blameriffic...
- Thanks for nothin (44)
- Shiloruh: I am back again to link the link. I wish you another merry trip around the sun. Thank you, once more,...
- Get stuffed (67)
- iwillbedamned: Feeling a little verklempt. Miss you, Twisty.
- Get stuffed
- Spinster aunt reads generic feminism article, complains
- Rekwired Reading Korner
- A Child’s Garden of Feminism
- Please don’t rape, OK? Thanks awfully!
- Spleenvent Friday: Feminism-as-happiness-destroyer Edition
- The Persistent Sexist Stereotypes in Mass Media Department
- Spleenvent Wednesday: Web Snippets Edition
- International Women’s Day: 24 hours of the “Unique Female Perspective”
- UterusWatch 2014: Texas godbangers’ brilliant campaign to jam women up
Hall of Blame
NOTICE OF BLOGULAR SPORADICISM
Should you wish to flatter me with theft
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Click here for proper attribution technique.