What is this thing?
You are reading I Blame The Patriarchy, the patriarchy-blaming blog that has been advancing the radical feminist views of Twisty Faster since 2004.
I Blame The Patriarchy is intended for advanced patriarchy-blamers. It is not a feminist primer. See Patriarchy-Blaming the Twisty Way for details.
This is what the blamer should know before commenting.
"I couldn't get Twisty's point. It was so longwinded." -- The Blogosphere
Email Twisty.Faster at G mail
What are the Global Accords Governing Fair Use of Women?
Latest Blamer Invective
- Spinster aunt reads generic feminism article, complains (17)
- Pinko Punko: The allowable choices are always Knobjectivism. Geddy Lee could even sing about it!
- Redpeachmoon: “Scratch a “new” feminist, and you’ll find an empowerful girl whose lipstickin’, shoe-buyin’...
- thebewilderness: Not to worry. You write when you can, we show up when we can. I think I can speak for everyone here...
- Rekwired Reading Korner (93)
- Spinster aunt reads generic feminism article, complains
- Rekwired Reading Korner
- A Child’s Garden of Feminism
- Please don’t rape, OK? Thanks awfully!
- Spleenvent Friday: Feminism-as-happiness-destroyer Edition
- The Persistent Sexist Stereotypes in Mass Media Department
- Spleenvent Wednesday: Web Snippets Edition
- International Women’s Day: 24 hours of the “Unique Female Perspective”
- UterusWatch 2014: Texas godbangers’ brilliant campaign to jam women up
- Internet feminism hurt my feelings, but then I got up offa that thang
Hall of Blame
NOTICE OF BLOGULAR SPORADICISM
Should you wish to flatter me with theft
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Click here for proper attribution technique.