What is this thing?
You are reading I Blame The Patriarchy, the patriarchy-blaming blog that has been advancing the radical feminist views of Twisty Faster since 2004.
I Blame The Patriarchy is intended for advanced patriarchy-blamers. It is not a feminist primer. See Patriarchy-Blaming the Twisty Way for details.
This is what the blamer should know before commenting.
"I couldn't get Twisty's point. It was so longwinded." -- The Blogosphere
Email Twisty.Faster at G mail
What are the Global Accords Governing Fair Use of Women?
Latest Blamer Invective
- Rekwired Reading Korner (93)
- A Child’s Garden of Feminism (28)
- Murasaki: Not exactly for tweens – more like 12+ (depending on how worldly the kids is? though believing that...
- “Rebranding” feminism for dudes “who care that there are two genders” (22)
- jenicillin: I used to choose choices. I got over it. Dudes are soooo boring. I’m happy you’re backish,...
- Rekwired Reading Korner
- A Child’s Garden of Feminism
- Please don’t rape, OK? Thanks awfully!
- Spleenvent Friday: Feminism-as-happiness-destroyer Edition
- The Persistent Sexist Stereotypes in Mass Media Department
- Spleenvent Wednesday: Web Snippets Edition
- International Women’s Day: 24 hours of the “Unique Female Perspective”
- UterusWatch 2014: Texas godbangers’ brilliant campaign to jam women up
- Internet feminism hurt my feelings, but then I got up offa that thang
- Spleenvent Thursday: Arizona guv vetoes godbag bill
Hall of Blame
NOTICE OF BLOGULAR SPORADICISM
Should you wish to flatter me with theft
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Click here for proper attribution technique.