What is this thing?
You are reading I Blame The Patriarchy, the patriarchy-blaming blog that has been advancing the radical feminist views of Twisty Faster since 2004.
I Blame The Patriarchy is intended for advanced patriarchy-blamers. It is not a feminist primer. See Patriarchy-Blaming the Twisty Way for details.
This is what the blamer should know before commenting.
"I couldn't get Twisty's point. It was so longwinded." -- The Blogosphere
Email Twisty.Faster at G mail
What are the Global Accords Governing Fair Use of Women?
Latest Blamer Invective
- Spleenvent Friday: Feminism-as-happiness-destroyer Edition (31)
- I Wasn’t Expecting The Swedish Prohibition (22)
- Cyberwulf: If we had a society that gave even one hot shit about women’s safety, it would be socially...
- XY Feminist: Unfortunately, FemDefense and Rapex were about as popular to DudeNation as actually functional...
- XY Feminist: I’ll second the rape and aggression defense techniques! My S.O. took one awhile back, and she can...
- Spleenvent Friday: Feminism-as-happiness-destroyer Edition
- The Persistent Sexist Stereotypes in Mass Media Department
- Spleenvent Wednesday: Web Snippets Edition
- International Women’s Day: 24 hours of the “Unique Female Perspective”
- UterusWatch 2014: Texas godbangers’ brilliant campaign to jam women up
- Internet feminism hurt my feelings, but then I got up offa that thang
- Spleenvent Thursday: Arizona guv vetoes godbag bill
- Spleenvent Sunday: double mastectomy art edition
- Planet Earth: what a wacky place to be gay
- Rape culture: marriage’s evil(er) twin
Hall of Blame
NOTICE OF BLOGULAR SPORADICISM
Should you wish to flatter me with theft
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Click here for proper attribution technique.