What is this thing?
You are reading I Blame The Patriarchy, the patriarchy-blaming blog that has been advancing the radical feminist views of Twisty Faster since 2004.
I Blame The Patriarchy is intended for advanced patriarchy-blamers. It is not a feminist primer. See Patriarchy-Blaming the Twisty Way for details.
This is what the blamer should know before commenting.
"I couldn't get Twisty's point. It was so longwinded." -- The Blogosphere
Email Twisty.Faster at G mail
What are the Global Accords Governing Fair Use of Women?
Latest Blamer Invective
- Rekwired Reading Korner (75)
- mybodyisacage: @K, thank you! That may be the one thing that inspires me to sign up for Facebook. Maybe I will see...
- K: @mybodyisacage and anyone else who’s interested, there is the Facebook group We Blame the Patriarchy. No...
- quixote: Bushfire, thanks for the info re Feminist Current. Not like Twisty, who I’m missing something fierce,...
- Please don’t rape, OK? Thanks awfully! (25)
- LizDexic: Under the title, “Ugh!” (That so many “liked” this was really depressing to me)...
- Spleenvent Sunday: double mastectomy art edition (33)
- mybodyisacage: TMILDRED said that being a woman is a million tiny daily violence and humiliations, and even for those...
- Rekwired Reading Korner
- A Child’s Garden of Feminism
- Please don’t rape, OK? Thanks awfully!
- Spleenvent Friday: Feminism-as-happiness-destroyer Edition
- The Persistent Sexist Stereotypes in Mass Media Department
- Spleenvent Wednesday: Web Snippets Edition
- International Women’s Day: 24 hours of the “Unique Female Perspective”
- UterusWatch 2014: Texas godbangers’ brilliant campaign to jam women up
- Internet feminism hurt my feelings, but then I got up offa that thang
- Spleenvent Thursday: Arizona guv vetoes godbag bill
Hall of Blame
NOTICE OF BLOGULAR SPORADICISM
Should you wish to flatter me with theft
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Click here for proper attribution technique.