Picture Obama giving this patronizing hug to a dude Supreme.
What is this thing?
You are reading I Blame The Patriarchy, the patriarchy-blaming blog that has been advancing the radical feminist views of Twisty Faster since 2004.
I Blame The Patriarchy is intended for advanced patriarchy-blamers. It is not a feminist primer. See Patriarchy-Blaming the Twisty Way for details.
This is what the blamer should know before commenting.
"I couldn't get Twisty's point. It was so longwinded." -- The Blogosphere
Email Twisty.Faster at G mail
What are the Global Accords Governing Fair Use of Women?
Latest Blamer Invective
- Internet feminism hurt my feelings, but then I got up offa that thang (20)
- Forp: The problem I have with the idea that every time someone says “lived experience” everyone else has...
- ivyleaves: Too much navel-gazing? That seems to be the only way to “get it.” If you aren’t willing...
- emilybites: The concerns of the feminist movement these days seem to be 80% become more inclusive, 20% smash the...
- Spleenvent Sunday: double mastectomy art edition (32)
- Internet feminism hurt my feelings, but then I got up offa that thang
- Spleenvent Thursday: Arizona guv vetoes godbag bill
- Spleenvent Sunday: double mastectomy art edition
- Planet Earth: what a wacky place to be gay
- Rape culture: marriage’s evil(er) twin
- Pussy Riot: an exercise in jaundiced scrutiny for the patriarchy blamer
- Hail to the P
- Spleenvent Sunday: South Austin graffiti edition
- French feminist regenderization film de la semaine
- A gal can have facets
Hall of Blame
NOTICE OF BLOGULAR SPORADICISM
Should you wish to flatter me with theft
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Click here for proper attribution technique.