Savage Death Island is the patriarchy blamer’s home world, where there are plenty of margaritas and no dudes.
What is this thing?
You are reading I Blame The Patriarchy, the patriarchy-blaming blog that has been advancing the radical feminist views of Twisty Faster since 2004.
I Blame The Patriarchy is intended for advanced patriarchy-blamers. It is not a feminist primer. See Patriarchy-Blaming the Twisty Way for details.
This is what the blamer should know before commenting.
"I couldn't get Twisty's point. It was so longwinded." -- The Blogosphere
Email Twisty.Faster at G mail
What are the Global Accords Governing Fair Use of Women?
Latest Blamer Invective
- International Women’s Day: 24 hours of the “Unique Female Perspective” (17)
- Internet feminism hurt my feelings, but then I got up offa that thang (73)
- Twisty: Forp seems to be experiencing the cognitive-dissonance-based rage thing generated by the gap between academic...
- Mildred: “Men, as a group, give barely a shit when called out on their dominance and love of oppression. For...
- Cyberwulf: Forp, no one’s suggesting that using a synonym for prostitute – one that maybe carries less...
- International Women’s Day: 24 hours of the “Unique Female Perspective”
- UterusWatch 2014: Texas godbangers’ brilliant campaign to jam women up
- Internet feminism hurt my feelings, but then I got up offa that thang
- Spleenvent Thursday: Arizona guv vetoes godbag bill
- Spleenvent Sunday: double mastectomy art edition
- Planet Earth: what a wacky place to be gay
- Rape culture: marriage’s evil(er) twin
- Pussy Riot: an exercise in jaundiced scrutiny for the patriarchy blamer
- Hail to the P
- Spleenvent Sunday: South Austin graffiti edition
Hall of Blame
NOTICE OF BLOGULAR SPORADICISM
Should you wish to flatter me with theft
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Click here for proper attribution technique.